State Bank of Pakistan
State Bank of Pakistan is incorporated under the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956,which gives the bank authority to function as a Central bank of country. State Bank of Pakistan control all banks in Pakistan & have a very powerful authority.
>>>> History of State Bank
- The SBP holds two fully owned subsidiaries to augment its functions. 1: SBP-Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC) , 2: National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF)
- Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC) has been established as a wholly owned subsidiary of SBP under the DPC Act 2016.
>>>> Website: www.http://sbp.org.pk/
>>>> Contact#: 111-727-111
>>>> Address: State Bank of Pakistan I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi Pakistan.
>>>> How to Apply?
- visit on this link : http://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/index.asp
- click on that link which is relevant to the intrest
- All positions are advertised in national dailies and on Bank’s website highlighting eligibility criteria in terms of qualifications, skills and competencies etc.
- Applications must be sent to SBP along with relevant documents as specified in the advertisement.
- Shortlisted candidates meeting eligibility criteria are contacted for further processing.