MCB Bank is Pakistani bank which was based in Karachi & now its marge the NIB. MCB is most popular & one of the famous bank in all over the world & its is not under semi govt. MCB provide all types of services to the customers.
MCB/NIB provide equal oppertunities to the employees to be a part of banking sector.
>>>> History of MCB
- MCB Bank Limited, is one of the oldest and leading banks in Pakistan. It was incorporated on July 9 in 1947 under govt of Pakistan.
- Government of Pakistan’s economic reform movement and was later privatized in 1991.
- MCB Bank in one of the largest foreign banks in Sri Lanka
- he Bank currently carries entity risk rating of AAA (long term) and A1+ (short term) which is the highest category rating by Pakistan Credit Rating Agency (PACRA).
>>>> Website: https://www.mcb.com.pk/
>>>> Contact#: +92 42 111000111
>>>> Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>> Address: MCB Building, 15 – Main Gulberg, Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan
>>>> How to Apply?
- Visit on this link: https://www.mcb.com.pk/careers/login
- Registered your self with MCB.
- Follow all instruction & check the Job Board.
- After Successful submission of Application keep safe issuance ID with you.